* High quality fiberglass Coronet Hood, Six pack, lift off
* Fits the 1968-1969 years
* Hand laid fiberglass for a stronger, more durable, quality product
* We use the highest grade materials
* All molds are adapted from the original part
* Gray gel coat finish is perfect to sand, seal and paint
* Minimal prep time
* Direct Bolt On
* Made in the U.S.A.
Coronet lift off fiberglass Six Pack hood features lightweight framing for durability. Scoop height is standard Mopar 2.5 inches.
Must be installed with hood pins or Dzus fasteners. The hood pin kit is available through Stinger Fiberglass.
Please note: This hood has the 1969 grill dip in the front edge of hood. It is not straight across like the 1968.
All products come in a gray gel-coat finish, ready to sand, seal, paint and install with no extra bodywork required.
Ships via truck freight. Approximately 20 lbs