* High quality fiberglass Coronet Hood, Six pack, lift off, Heave weight
* Fits the 1968-1969 years
* Hand laid fiberglass for a stronger, more durable, quality product
* We use the highest grade materials
* All molds are adapted from the original part
* Gray gel coat finish is perfect to sand, seal and paint
* Minimal prep time
* Direct Bolt On
* Made in the U.S.A.
Coronet Six Pack hood is made with heavy weight framing so it is more like the original weight of the 6 pak hood. Scoop height is standard Mopar 2.5 inches. Must be installed using hood pins or Dzus fasteners. The hood pin kit is available through Stinger Fiberglass.
DOES NOT SEAL TO THE AIR CLEANER!
Please note: This hood has the 1969 grill dip in the front edge of hood. It is not straight across like the 1968.
All products come in a gray gel-coat finish, ready to sand, seal, paint and install with no extra bodywork required.
Ships via truck freight. Approximately 26 lbs